Friday, November 14, 2008

Getting used to formatting this bitch- semi random

I occasionally have some free time in between class, homework, and being belligerent (future blog). When I do have some spare time, I like to enjoy myself with some merriment of the NBA variety. Currently residing in Boston, I can happily say I have access to every Celtics game airing on the local sports channel. This means that I get a daily allotment of Sam Cassell.

As you can see, Sam Cassell is one ugly son of a bitch. He's not just your average turn away and pretend you don't see it ugly. He would make Helen Keller squirm. If looks could kill, this dude would make Hitler look tame. Don't believe me? Take a gander at these:
Its hard to argue with 47,300 results. This quickly becomes somewhat depressing, as you realize just how unappealing his face is. However, I believe once he retires he does have the potential to double in some long awaited big budget sequels. Consider...


Putting 2 and 2 together, its comes too natural:

We can continue this trend to other genres, getting:

Pretty self explanatory.

Ok, now that this comes out of my system and I know how to use this format, expect less random posts.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAH FUCK SAM CASSELL AND FUCK UR DUMB ASS CELTICS

    ReplyDelete