Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Worr[ier]

I've written at least 25 posts. I have left almost all of them saved and unpublished. Some of them are humorous, some not so much. I don't know why it's so difficult to just write something and not care how much thought is put into it. It just is.

Anyway, this post is short and blunt. I worry. I worry way more than I should. I worry about anything and everything. I need to worry less. I need to not worry. I need to be worry-free, one might say.

But I don't see that happening. I worry; that's what I do.

4 comments:

  1. whaaat.
    are you worried friends miss you too much?? haha no homo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww, you're going to be such a good mom!

    (Decided to go with that over:
    Get back in the kitchen, woman.)

    ily (no homo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. I feel like I can't just blog to blog and I usually don't post something unless I think it is "post-worthy" or not personal enough. Kind of. Us worriers just need to chill out somehow.

    I miss you neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're always my warrior.
    :)

    ReplyDelete